Explorer Cases are 100% Made in Italy and are recognized to be the most innovative waterproof cases in the market.
Every year, we deliver hundreds of thousands of cases to protect the most important equipments during their transportation and deployments in the most remote places worldwide. All of our cases are watertight, waterproof, sand-proof, dustproof and able to withstand harsh environments and shocks.
Cases are certified to withstand temperature rating from -33 to + 90 C° and are in fact the ideal mean of transportation for sensitive devices such as electronics, satellite communication equipments, GPS, computers, defense and military equipments…
Explorer Cases come in a range of more than 32 different sizes: from very small, to very large, to fit all possible requirements of transportation. Our cases are available in three standard colors: Black, Orange, Military Green; long sizes are also available in Sand Color. Explorer Cases come in two standard configurations, with or without internal pre-cubed foam layers, for the end users to easily configure the inner space according to their requirements. We also have a comprehensive range of multi function optional padded bags, that have been specifically designed to help whoever wants to transport sensitive, optical, photographic and digital devices.
There are many different kind of waterproof cases available in the market, but only Explorer Cases can guarantee superior features of excellence, as in fact, feature the highest number of patented innovations.
These are our superior features:
- Made of Copolymer Polypropylene compound
- Waterproof, resistant to chemicals, humidity, dust
- Resistant to harsh temperatures (-33°C / +90°C)
- Jam-free purge valve and latches
- Recommended for professional applications
- 100% made in Italy: Italian design and proven functionality
- First to achieve the new military standard qualifications
- Recognized as the most versatile case to customize
- Widest choice of accessories to customize your experience
- Incorporate a number of patented innovations